Our legislative agendas for the current Federal and WA State Legislative Sessions focus on four areas: Support Access to Basic Needs and Health Services, Make Homelessness Rare, Brief and One-Time; Early Learning and Youth Programs, and Support for the Most Vulnerable Older Adults and People with Disabilities.
Click HERE for the full Federal Legislative Agenda
Click HERE for the full WA State Legislative Agenda.
The Eastside Human Services Forum advocates for solutions that strengthen the system of diverse and integrated services required for our communities to thrive.
Together, our priorities ensure East King County residents reach their full potential. The issues on our legislative agendas were selected with a lens on equity and diversity, with each being important to build up a healthy, thriving community.
For information to craft talking points, the Forum is creating a supplemental document with data pertaining to each legislative priority. This supplemental will be available by the end of February
Please join us. To get advocacy alerts, sign up for our email list.
Following is a list of Legislators in Eastside Districts:
- Sen. Guy Palumbo, Guy.Palumbo@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7600
- Rep. Derek Stanford, Derek.Stanford@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7928
- Rep. Shelley Kloba, Shelley.Kloba@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7900
- Sen. Mark Mullet, Mark.Mullet@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7608
- Rep. Jay Rodne, Jay.Rodne@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7852
- Rep. Paul Graves, Paul.Graves@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7876
- Sen. Lisa Wellman, Lisa.Wellman@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7641
- Rep. Judy Clibborn, Judy.Clibborn@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7926
- Rep. Tana Senn, Tana.Senn@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7894
- Sen. Manka Dhingra, Manka.Dhingra@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7672
- Rep. Roger Goodman, Roger.Goodman@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7878
- Rep. Larry Springer, Larry.Springer@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7822
- Sen. Patty Kuderer, Kruderer.Patty@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7694
- Rep. Joan McBride, Joan.Mcbride@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7848
- Rep. Vandana Slatter, Vandana.Slatter@leg.wa.gov, 360-786-7936