Each year the Forum gathers input from its members and partners to determine priority action steps that fulfill our mission. Due to recent organizational restructuring, the 2021 Work Plan is still being finalized.
As an example, our 2020 Work Plan included three priority areas and two secondary areas:
- Provide COVID-19 Recovery Support (i.e. bring people, groups and services together to maximize resources)
- Restructure the Organization
- Help People in Need through Legislative and Funding Advocacy
- Educate and Influence Decision-Makers (i.e. training plan to address areas of equity and advocacy)
- Proactively Impact Regional Issues related to Human Services (i.e. affordable housing)
Download the 2020 Work Plan – FINAL