Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 1-hour appointments available from 3:00pm-7:45pm
Location: Online via Zoom
As part of the Day of Caring, Communities Rise is partnering with United Way of King County and Ventures to offer free business law consultations to nonprofits and small businesses.
Sign up to meet with a lawyer and ask them your legal questions about your nonprofit or business. There will be attorneys with expertise in the following areas (including but not limited to):
- Business Entity Formation – Advising on choice of entity (LLC/PLLC, Sole Proprietor, Partnership, C-Corporation, Social Purpose Corporation) and creation of corporate entity.
- Advice on Corporate Governance
- Maintenance and Compliance with State and Federal Law
- Taxes – Advising on federal, state, and local taxes.
- Employment – General advice on personnel policies, independent contractor agreements, vendor agreements, employment contracts, and confidentiality agreements.
- Real Estate – General advice about property leases, purchase and sale agreements.
- Risk and Liability Assessment – General advice on risk and liability assessment, and insurance coverage.
- Obtaining 501c3 tax-exemption for Nonprofits
Please register by completing the google form online: