There is a new transit program that gives eligible customers a subsidized annual pass loaded onto an ORCA LIFT or Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) card. With this pass, you can ride at no charge on King County Metro and Sound Transit services. The pass is good for a year and is renewable if you are still eligible.
Who is eligible?
Customers who live in King, Pierce, or Snohomish County and are enrolled in one of the six state benefit programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)
- Aged, Blind, or Disabled Cash Assistance (ABD)
- Pregnant Women Assistance (PWA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Housing & Essential Needs (HEN)
You can apply by phone or in-person. Learn more here.